Fresh rolls have a light feel to them but keep you full with so many fresh beautiful veggies. The nice thing about these rolls is you can use whatever raw veggies you have on hand! This is a great way to use up extra veggies and also a fun way to get creative!
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
- 10 rice paper wrappers
- 2 thinly sliced carrots
- 1 thinly sliced bell peppers
- 1/4 head finely chopped cabbage
- 1 bunch lightly chopped mint
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber (deseeded)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pack extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp GF Tamari Sauce
- 1 juiced lime
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp hot water (add more or less for desired consistency)
- Cut tofu into thin slices and pan fry with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Mix together peanut sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Once tofu is cooked, set aside.
- Fill shallow dish with hot water (wide enough to fit a rice paper wrap without bending).
- Soak 1 rice paper wrapper at at time. Soak for 30 seconds or until wrapper feels smooth.
- Carefully transfer wrap to a cutting board, lay completely flat.
- Place veggie/tofu filling toward the front half of the wrapper.
- Roll up like a burrito! Don't forget to wrap in each side.
- Set aside with a damp paper towel covering the wrapped rolls
- Repeat process till you've reached your desired number of rolls or run out of veggies.
- Rolls can be cut in half, or eaten whole. Dip into peanut sauce and ENJOY!