I can’t get enough of these amazing bites for three reasons:
- They’re extremely simple to make..no baking!
- They can be stored in the freezer so you can keep them on hand
- They’re DELICIOUS and super filling!
Feel free to get creative and use what you have on hand. What’s most important for me is maintaining a somewhat lower sugar level (try not to exceed the sugar level by adding more maple syrup or adding other sweeteners) and hemp seeds and chia seeds are great protein mix ins!
|Prep Time||20 min|
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (Only ingredient should be Peanuts!)
- 1 tbsp chai Seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes (toasted is my preference!)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries (choose less sugar option)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix Well!
- Use a 1 tbsp spoon to press the mix and form half circles.
- If you're having a hard time pressing the mix together, put in the fridge to cool the mix down.
- I prefer to store these in the freezer in little snack size ziplock bags! I normally put 3 bites per baggie to help me with portion control.